Saturday, May 7, 2011

Charmaine Sheh so dry, wants to be loved

Happiness at hand, hard to avoid the desire for excitement. Charmaine Sheh has been struggling for a year and finally decides to leaves TVB. Coming out of the greenhouse, she is seeking for a new breakthrough in her career. In her career, she can take the initiative to attack, but in her love life she still has a soft hand and will just go where fate leads her to.

(The rest is Charmaine speaking...)

Career: Fear of being disgusted by the job

[When the public speaks of Charmaine, she is not only a good actress that can create new sparks, but she also has this unknown stimulation.]

I was in TVB for 13 years, besides gaining fame and fortune, the most important is that I found a job that I like. I can truly be entertained while at work. Because there are many people that don't like their jobs, it is a blessing that I was able to find a job I really like, and one that constantly gives me new and fresh feelings. The more I work, the more interested I get, slowly I fell in love with my job.

Feel excited to work outside

In fact, this time deciding if I wanted to renew my contract or not, I struggled for a year. I slowly realized that I cannot step any further in this environment, I do have work, but I don't have a goal. It can't be like that, most of my time is spent in work, how can I have no goals?! No power or force when acting is already not possible! So, I had to think about how I can get that push. I thought about collaborating with other people, that's how I can get new sparks, and as a human being, you must give everything a try, there can't be no changes.

TVB has protected me well in the past many years, but I don't feel uneasy going out to develop. In fact, I feel excited because I don't know anything, it is TVB who spent all these years paving the road for me, and I can safety step out. When I go out, there is a path I take, and it might be dangerous, but there will only be chances with danger, so I feel it's very exciting, looking forward to it.

Collaborated, no sparks

I hope to be able to continue doing the job I like. Can't give myself too much pressure on what achievements I want to get. My purpose is I don't want to have a job that I'm disgusted by. If I keep shooting TVB series, I will have collaborated with many of the artists before, and working with the same person again and again, there won't be any sparks. It's like a roundabout going in circles, I'm really afraid that one day I'll hate my job.

Love: When it comes eat it

[Charmaine dares to love, just as long as she meets the ideal partner, so won't care about her status or work and completely fall in love.]

Sometimes when I'm shooting, I try as much as possible to not make it difficult. After so many years, it's impossible that I didn't hurt my body, my liver and eyes are definitely not in good shape anymore. However, sometimes when I encounter a good script and co-stars, it's hard not to take it. My goal now is to not make things too difficult, take some breaks. In between every shoot, I will take a break before working again.

Love life, just let nature take its course. It isn't buying clothes or pets. Although people say China is a large market and I will meet many people, I really haven't thought about it. When speaking of China actresses being with rich men, I was in China shooting too and I didn't even meet one. So it's not related, when the heavens wants you to meet someone, then you will meet that person.

Prettier with someone loving you

Like Sonjia Kwok, she met the right person and just went for it? I don't care who the person is, relationships when it's cooked, I will eat it. A person that matches and a good person, that's enough for me. I am not desperate to marry, among my friends there are few that failed, what my life is like, I don't know, but if I do have someone to date, it would be better. Most relationships are quite happy, someone to love you, you will be prettier! (Are you pretty lately?) Quite pretty, I'm pretty every day!"

Five Possible Successors Comes Forward

Who will be my successor for Big Sister when I leave? Wah! I can't take that! We are all on the same level! From what I've seen, a FaDan that is popular, most important is they can do both ancient and modern. There are many good ones... Tavia Yeung can be good or evil, and can do ancient or modern. Fala Chen has good audience fate, she already has a head start. Although I haven't collaborated with Kate Tsui, I know she's a smart girl and can diversify [in acting]. Linda Chung is the pretty humble type. Each has their good characteristics and have audience fate. Myolie Wu is very hard working, she is constantly increasing her value and hopes for change. Hehe... they are all good in their own ways! I also want to know who will stand out!

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger