Friday, May 6, 2011

Leung Ka Kei finally got it straight, gets through stress with help of seniors

Leung Ka Kei was once an anchorwoman for iCable entertainment channel. Four years ago, she joined TVB and became an artist. When she first started shooting series, she blamed herself for not grasping the good opportunities that came to her. Fortunately, after working with several seniors, she was able to benefit from them and changed her behaviors. She just recently signed a TVB management contract and is officially a TVB biological daughter. She frankly said that she hopes to have more opportunities to shoot series the most.

When speaking of her background in acting school, many years ago she entered iCable and became the lead entertainment anchor. She participated in Strange Talk and many other travel shows. When asked if she likes hosting or shooting series more? She said: "If I had to choose, I would say I like both. I am greedy, but when I encounter a good role and co-stars when shooting series, the sense of achievement is definitely big."

Her first series is E.U, although that time the producer gave her lots of confidence, Ka Kei was still stubborn. She said: "That time, I was really mad at myself, I didn't take advantage of the good opportunity and overestimated my ability to respond to stress. The results were really hard for me to bear. That time I talked to many seniors and they told me that I will have step it up and make the necessary changes."

Asked when she was shooting E.U, did she hear a lot of words of attack? She said without hiding anything: "A little! I was unhappy. My personality is slow, and I didn't have many friends, no one talked to me and still have that shadow."

In the past several years, Ka Kei has had more opportunities to perform including Relic of an Emissary and Grace Under Fire. Her performance left a deep impression on audience. She is currently shooting Return of the Three Kingdoms and plays Raymond Lam's wife. When speaking of her role in Grace Under Fire that got many aspects, Ka Kei frankly said that fortunately there was Producer Law Wing Yin and seniors Dominic Lam and Kenneth Ma to advise her. She said: "Although my role didn't have much screen time, every time she appears, she had her capability. When I first received the script, I was worried, but now that I know I gave it all I got, and that I was able to handle all the different emotional scenes. Kenneth Ma helped me a lot, and I met a good co-star, feel quite lucky."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger