Friday, May 6, 2011

Fala Chen More Fearful of Tornadoes than Osama bin Laden


Fala Chen attended a Giorgio Armani Optical promotional event wearing glasses. Fala indicated, “I usually wear contact lenses. However, frequent contact wear makes my eyes uncomfortable. When I do not have to work, I normally wear glasses.”

How will Fala be celebrating Mother’s Day? “I have to work.” (Did Fala’s boyfriend, Sit Sai Hang, complain?) “I will set aside time to eat together. Since I will not be able to spend time with my own mother, I will be sending her a gift.”

Was Fala concerned that her family in the United States will be impacted by Osama bin Laden’s death?) “On the contrary, my parents are more subject to the threat of tornadoes, since they live in an area prone to tornadoes. My parents live in a small city and terrorist attacks should not have a big impact.” (Perhaps you should ask them to fly on airplanes less?) “They rarely take vacations. They live in a very quiet small city."

Source: Oriental Daily
Tranlated by: JayneStars

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger