Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Joe Ma & Benny Chan drunk, gets out of hand hugs and kisses Rose Chan

Rose Chan celebrated her 19th birthday in Hengdian earlier with the cast of new film ????? including Timmy Hung, Joe Ma, Alex Fong (Chung Sun), Michelle Ye and Benny Chan. Since many of the cast where HK artists, it is rare to meet a large group of 'friends' in a foreign place and so the group decided to have dinner together. It was also another staff member's birthday, so after the dinner, Rose, Timmy, Benny, Joe and the other staff went to sing karaoke to celebrate. During the time, someone tried to convince Rose to drink, but she explained: "I'm underage, so I just want to drink juice" to turn the person down.

After karaoke, the group went out for supper at a BBQ place. At the BBQ, there was only Timmy, Benny and Joe remaining, and they were already drunk. Timmy was so drunk, he fell asleep at the table. Benny and Joe were so drunk they got out of hand. It was said Joe first went to hug and kiss Rose, then Benny gave Rose a kiss on the cheek and lips. Rose was so frightened her "soul flew away". First she had to use her hand to block off Joe and then use the other hand to cover her face from Benny, she shouted: "I'm still young, don't play!" One of the staff saw this and quickly pulled the two men away. Later, Joe and Benny apologized to Rose.

Regarding Rose's unpleasant event in Mainland, her mentor and manager (Sin Kwok Lam) expressed the details of situation is limited, but he is already very angered. Sin feels some people are even worse than a beast, bully young girls! He said with anger: "Wait until I find out the details of the story. If it is serious, I will definitely not be lenient, must take legal action and call the police. We are currently seeking legal advice from a lawyer."

However Sin, who is known to be fair, also scolded Rose for being incompetent of protecting herself: "The entertainment circle should have mutual trust. Being intoxicated (drunk) is just an excuse. She (Rose) is really not subtle enough, didn't know how to protect herself. I already scolded her for a whole hour. Such stupidity, these people treating young girls like that, of course it is not good. They are not assisting the younger generation at all, but instead take such inappropriate actions, I look down on these type of people."

Reporters contacted Rose to ask about her unpleasant event. Asked if the drunk Joe and Benny went too far, hugging and kissing her? Ros expressed: "This did in fact happen, I did push them away, perhaps they were drunk and there are some misunderstanding." Rose admitted Joe and Benny did apologize to her: "They said sorry to me. I just hope such unpleasant events won't ever happen again. When we go out to eat, it is usually a large group of people, I know how to protect myself, but it still turned out to be like this. In the future, I really have to avoid coming into contacted with people who are drunk! (After this incident, will you be upset and unhappy?) Of course I am unhappy, didn't think it would be like this. I hope this will not happen again."

Benny claims he was sober, no hugs/kisses, fears wife might miscarriage

Currently in Mainland, Benny was asked yesterday about the hugging and kissing incident with Rose? Benny appeared shocked: "What did I do? (Rose admitted you apologized to her after the incident?) Why did I have to say sorry to her! Last night we did go for supper, the boss and assistant were there too. What could I do in public? (Did you hug and kiss her?) No! Why would I? At most was whisper in her ear or put my arm on her shoulder. If even that kind of contact, she feels uncomfortable, then I can call her and say sorry! Because I did not have any motive to do something disrespectful at all. (Were you drunk?) I drank a little, but I was sober. I even drove the motorcycle back home! (Does your wife know?) No, I'm really worried how you all will write about this because my wife will be going into labor soon, don't want to frightened her so much that she'll miscarriage!"

Timmy was also present that night, reporters contacted him yesterday and he admitted he was there too, but he was drunk and didn't know what was going on. Timmy said: "I dazed off in the middle, Benny joked and asked Rose if she wanted to eat sheep testes, but Rose it was disgusting and was really scared. Benny then put the sheep testes near her and wanted her to eat it, so that's why there was a misconception that he kissed her! (Did you see the hugging?) It is just giving her support! As far as I know, Benny is a very playful person."

Joe Ma expressed over the phone: "I was just telling Rose a secret since I wanted to play a trick on Benny. (Did you hug and kiss her?) No, just got close to her. (What secret were you telling her?) Trick him into eating the sheep testes."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger