Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rose Chan calls the police, Benny Chan & Joe Ma changes response and apologizes


Magazine Scans: Actual Photos of Joe & Benny's kiss/hugs
Spoiler:






Earlier Rose Chan encountered a "Devil Claw Wolf Kisses" incident in Hengdian. She and Timmy Hung, Benny Chan and Joe Ma were having late night BBQ, initially it was just a normal supper, but later Rose turned into the Dim Sum for "hungry wolves" (referring to Benny/Joe)!

At the scene, it was seen Rose was having supper with the group. The three men were drunk, Timmy passed out, while the other two tried to force kiss Rose several times. To stop Rose from screaming, Benny used force covering Rose' mouth with his hand. This frightened Rose so much she didn't know what to do! As for the other 'male lead', Joe Ma, who was sitting right next to her didn't stop Benny, but went to give her more hugs and kisses. Their behavior indeed went over the line.

As the situation was serious, Rose's management and boss (Sin Kwok Lam) was furious after seeing the photos from the magazine report. Initially, Rose was scheduled to be back in Hong Kong early next month, however, after this incident, her boss instantly changed her schedule and had her fly back last night. This afternoon, Sin will be holding a press conference, according to sources, they will also visit the police department vowing to win Rose's justice back.

After the wild incident, Benny admitted to his wrongdoings on Weibo yesterday afternoon, but he described himself to have 'good hospitality': "I am wrong, just blame that I have too good hospitality, I really treat my friends from the heart. We were all shooting in Hengdian, and a group of friends went out together for dinner, but the form of expression was too exaggerated that led my friend to feel uncomfortable. I caused worries to my family and friends. I am most thankful for the trust my wife has for me. In the future, I will be more careful and be wise when meeting people."

However, after the 'force kissing' photos came out, the incident started heating up. Five hours later, Benny writes on Weibo again. This time, he changes his words and apologized. Benny stressed he didn't have any inappropriate feelings for Rose: "Today I saw the report, and because of my playfulness, I brought too much trouble to everyone. I frightened Rose and cause angered to Master Sin (Sin Kwok Lam). To this, I am officially announcing my apology to the related parties of this incident. I also hope Rose's work won't be affected because of this incident. I just have a brother-sister relationship with you, nothing more. I hope Master Sin understands this and I apologize once again."

Subsequently, Joe Ma also changed his response after the photos leaked. He explained: "That day I was drunk, but I was still aware of my surroundings. I saw Rose wasn't happy, so I just wanted to show my concern and comfort her. I absolutely did not do anything inappropriate to her." When asked of Benny's condition at the time? Joe drew a line with him: "I'm not sure of the other matters!" Although Joe is currently troubled by the incident, yesterday Joe still attended the 911 CARRERA car expo in Guangzhou with famous model Ana R.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger