Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Raymond Lam wants to buy a 1,000sqft place to put all his toys

Popular idol Raymond Lam attended a Christmas event in Hung Hom. He said: "My sister just had a baby, he is extremely filial and totally resembles me when I was young." Healso reveals he has a tight schedule during the Christmas holidays. Asked if he's making tons of money? He said: "Yeah! I hope to make more! (Buy a gift to reward yourself?) I want to buy a place to put all my toys, and for the convenience of having meetings there. The best would be over 1,000 sq feet!" Also, when speaking of the TVB and HKRIA agreement, Raymond felt that singers hope to appear on different TV stations: "Although I have a contract with TVB, but if there is anything benefiting artists, should be able to discuss with the company!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger