Friday, November 25, 2011

Joe Ma issues a statement declaring his innocence and makes public apology

Recently Joe Ma and Benny Chan were involved in the Rose Chan 'drunk sexual harassment' case. Following Rose's press conference yesterday, Joe also issued a formal statement to strictly clarify he did not do any sort of violation, sexual harassment or intentional reckless behavior on Rose. He feels sorry and regret that an unpleasant event happened to Rose.

[Joe's Statement]

I, Mr. Joe Ma feel regret and sorry for the unpleasant event that happened to Ms. Rose Chan (Ms. Chan) earlier!

In regards to the false reports and allegations towards me in the Oriental Sunday Issue #728 cover story and content, I am currently seeking advice on defamation from my lawyer and reserve the right to take legal action.

Also, towards Ms. Chan's press conference held on the afternoon of November 22, 2011, where Chan spoke about the Hengdian incident, she mentioned: "I have never thought two people I saw were seniors in the entertainment industry...couldn't believe they could turn into a completely different person." In regards to this comment, I strictly declare I did not violate or sexually harass Ms. Chan. And I had no intention to do any reckless behavior to Ms. Chan. According to the report, the issue has already been reported to the police, I will not make any further comment regarding this issue.

To any media or individuals who exaggerate, make up a story or try to exploit the speech and writing for personal attacks, I will also reserve the right to take legal action.

Finally, in regards to this incident, I have caused worries to my family, friends and colleague. I am extremely sorry and sincerely thank those colleagues who have trusted me and to all of my supportive fans.

Mr. Joe Ma
November 23, 2011


According to sources, Benny Chan and his pregnant wife (Lisa) will be holding a press conference tomorrow to address this issue.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger