Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Charmaine Sheh won't say TV King/Queen to avoid offending people

Yesterday Charmaine Sheh, Bowie Lam, Moses Chan, Kenny Wong and Angela Tong attended the promotional event for TVB new series When Heaven Burns, which is finally airing after two years. Currently shooting in Mainland, Charmaine rushed back to Hong Kong to take part in the promotion. As Charmaine has already switched to a 'per series' TVB contract, it was not required for her to participate in the TVB Anniversary celebration held the other night, so she was able to celebrate with her mother on her 60th birthday. Charmaine said: "This is the first time I didn't have to be in the TVB Anniversary, no need to worry about fixing my hair and the makeup. It feels special. Since I was celebrating my mother's birthday, I wasn't able to watch the TVB Anniversary."

This year, Charmaine is nominated for TV Queen depended on her role in My Sister of Eternal Flower, but she won't be able to attend the TVB Anniversary Awards held on December 5th. However, she is scheduled to return to HK on December 6th to take part in good friend Toby Leung's wedding, she will serve as one of her bridesmaid. Regarding her absence in the TVB Anniversary Awards, Charmaine expressed TVB is not that sensitive and Toby had already asked her to be part of wedding half a year ago. Towards the rumor that TVB internally decided to give Myolie Wu the TV Queen award? Charmaine said: "I don't think there is such thing nor will I say who I am supporting. They are all my friends, I don't want to offend anyone." She reveals she will make her greatest effort in scheduling time to take part in the February 2012 production War and Beauty 2.

Bowie Lam expressed producer Jonathan Chik has already called him about the War and Beauty 2 schedule. He said: "I hope to be part of the series too, but I am currently very tied up with work, it's not confirmed yet." When Heaven Burns is airing after the TVB Anniversary period, there is a conspiracy that TVB deliberately didn't want Charmaine and Bowie to participate in the TVB Awards, Bowie said: "Charmaine and I won't compete, after all in my eyes, When Heaven Burns is beyond Anniversary Series quality, and I hope the ratings can prove my views."

The other night at the TVB Anniversary show, Moses was asked to pick out Aimee Chan based on her ear, but almost got Aimee mixed up with Kate Tsui. He made Aimee get the wrong number and lost the chance to get the grand prize. He expressed he will give her a big Christmas gift to patch things up. As for the rumor that TVB decided internally to give TV King to Michael Tse? Moses laughed: "I'm not sure. I have been sitting in the cold seat for many years, the most important is for a good series!" As for When Heaven Burns, it was said the series reflects the band BEYOND? Moses expressed it's not related.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger