Friday, January 27, 2012

Aimee Chan hopes to portray psychotic roles; aims for Best Actress Award





Both Aimee Chan’s love life and career were flourishing. After Aimee’s romance with Moses Chan was exposed last year, it was surprisingly well received by the public. In the Year of the Dragon, Aimee hoped to make greater strides, “My income last year was okay. However, I did not sit down to calculate my total earnings. Money is not the primary driver for me, as I hope to gain more experience instead. Aside from saving money to buy an apartment for myself, I hope to purchase a larger home for my parents too!”


Aimee’s parents remained in Canada over the holiday, thus she visited her aunt and uncle in Hong Kong onLunar New Year Eve. Aimee praised her aunt for preparing tasty Fujian dishes for the holiday meal, in which the food preparation took 3 to 4 days. The family will eat rice balls to signify the family being together. Due to her westernized upbringing, Aimee disregarded the Chinese tradition of forbidding hair washing on Lunar New Year Day. Asked whether she will prepare rice balls for Moses, Aimee said, “Yes I will! Sesame rice balls are my favorite! I love eating desserts!” (How about coffee-flavored rice balls?) “I think the taste will be a bit odd!”


Aside from winning diamond bachelor, Moses Chan’s heart, Aimee also received the audience’s blessings for the romantic pairing. Since Aimee had a few days off over the holiday, the couple were able to visit many public places to celebrate the Lunar New Year holiday together.


Asked whether her family had attempted to force her to get married soon, Aimee responded, “No, they are very open minded!” Although Aimee and Moses possessed large families, fortunately they were not nosy, allowing the couple freedom in their relationship.


Hopes to Win Best Actress Award


Aimee revealed her New Year wish, “Last year, I was often sick. As I age, I find that health is increasingly important, allowing you to do what you wish.” This year, Aimee hoped to challenge herself by portraying somewhat psychotic, evil, or tragic characters, preferrably extreme roles.


“I want to deliver an exciting feeling. I hope to continue to improve and not remain stagnant!” (Do you wish to become Best Actress?) “Of course! Teresa Mo and Sheren Tang are my idols! They are able to balance their personal lives with their careers. A friend advised that if you live a happy life, you will be able to deliver a good acting performance.”


Source: On.cc and Oriental Daily


Translated by: Jayne @ JayneStars



View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger