Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Linda Chung: I didn't wash my hands after using restroom

Linda Chung and Michael Tse attended a Lunar New Year countdown event with rumored couple Fiona Sit and Khalil Fong. When speaking of the scene in L'Escargot, where Michael sucked Linda's bleeding finger from a cut, Linda laughed: "That day, I didn't wash my hands after using the restroom!" Michael responded immediately: "Wah! No wonder that night, I felt so uncomfortable!"

Also present at the event was Fiona who is going to hold her HK Coliseum concert in July, but she will have to first shoot two films and also have to direct the MV to her new song. She's already preparing now. When asked if she'll go send new year greetings at Khalil's house? She said: "Because of work, I can't go." As for Khalil, he is allergic to cats, so won't be going to Fiona's house to send new year greetings because she owns a cat.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger