Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kate Tsui hot dancing on CNY, dress almost slips off

Last night, Kate Tsui, Ron Ng and Moses Chan were at the Tsuen Wan shopping center for the Dragon year countdown show. The three of them sang a song, gave out red envelopes and played a game with audience respectively. It was a lively atmosphere. Kate took the led, initially she was wearing a red jacket, but when she performed Mind Reading and Kiss Me, she unzipped her jacket and revealed the sexy tube dress underneath. During the performance, she danced and twisted her body, so her tube dress started slipping, where her black bra was revealed. Luckily, her dress didn't fall off, but the audience were joyfully cheering and screaming. Kate said she had the family reunion dinner with her parents earlier on, so she can take this opportunity to make extra money over the holiday. On the 3rd day of CNY, she will start working. She expressed: "Lately, I've been busy preparing for the upcoming series (Thunderous Drug Raid). I found some 30 different types of the 'chai mui' (drinking game) online. I totally don't know how to do it, perhaps I'll have to invite a large group of friends over to teach me. I guess I'll have to pay 'tuition' for the lessons."

Ron reveals he will be flying to Canada for a stage performance on the second day of CNY and then to Shanghai for a new series. He hopes he'll be able to shoot Mainland series in the last half year to make more money. When asked if he minds collaborating with girlfriend Viann Zhang? Ron said: "My manager oversees my job arrangements. Of course, I personally don't mind. It's just work, I believe fans will understand. (Is she in HK?) I read on the papers, that she left. I'm just a star citizen, only know about the news when I read it on the newspapers. (She didn't send new year greetings to your mother?) I will not comment. It's a new year, a new start!"

Last year Moses gained both fame and profits, having a prosperous year. He's grateful of the heavens for not giving him harsh treatments and hopes the Dragon year will be even better. He exposed he already called his girlfriend Aimee Chan's parents to send new year greetings. When asked if he'll be giving out 'double' red envelopes (implies marriage) this year? Moses laughed: "Take it slowly. We just started, not rushed to get married. (Have a Dragon baby first?) One step at a time. I don't believe in the Chinese zodiac fortunes. I just hope that I will have children [one day[, this will be arranged by the heavens."

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily (image)
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger