Saturday, January 28, 2012

Kate Tsui & Raymond Lam - The more they fish, the popular they get



This Dragon year, Raymond Lam and Kate Tsui will be collaborating once again in TVB new series Thunderous Drug Raid. The other day, the two took advantage of their free time and did a warm up. They celebrated the new year together with salad and lively lobsters, which implies the meaning that this year they will get better and better, making more money.

Raymond has been developing in the three industries (TV, film, music) and had not had much time to spend with his family. So for this Lunar New Year, Raymond must take off and get back to his hometown in Xiamen to celebrate the new year with his family. Raymond admitted that he will just get busier and busier, and his parents will get older and older. If he can't even take a small amount of time off to spend with his family, then he doesn't know what the purpose of going out to work is, the meaning of hard work, and all the support his family has given him in the background to waste. Raymond laughed: "Each year when I go back to Xiamen, the happiest thing is having 'Great Aunt's Fruit' that my father personally made. It's really tasty, and this originated from my Great Aunt, but later my father changed it a little. I will definitely have to learn how to make this and pass it down generation after generation."

Although Kate has a break for the Lunar New Year, but she still had to do homework for the upcoming series Thunderous Drug Raid, in which she will be collaborating with Raymond. In the series, she plays a bar 'boxer' that will eventually turn into the next Queen of Drugs. In the meantime, she has already collected several films about drugs and tried researching the role. In regards to her Dragon year wish, Kate expressed: "This year, I am casted in two TV series Thunderous Drug Raid and Triumph in the Skies II. I hope that both will complete smoothly because my roles in these two series have great changes. (There is high possibility that your Drug Queen role will get you TV Queen this year?) I cannot think too much about that, and don't want to give too much pressure to myself. If I'm able to get nominated at the TVB Anniversary, then that's already pretty good. (What about in other areas?) I know last year I only had one film Turning Point 2, but I'm very excited that I was able to continue on the role as Paris. When the time comes, it'll be best if I could be nominated at the Hong Kong Film Awards! As far as singing, I will just be mainly doing stage performances. I'm very happy that there are people who remember my song Hit Me."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger