Monday, January 23, 2012

Eason Chan on a wheelchair, sighs harder than being an Emperor

Eason Chan, Faye Wong, Sun Nan, Dicky Cheung and wife Jess Zhang, Charlene Choi, Wang Lee Hom and many others appeared in Beijing to rehearse for the CCTV's Spring Festival program. Earlier Eason underwent his second ligament surgery and brought his crutches along with him to duet Because of Love (????) with Faye Wong.

The doctor suggested Eason gets a lot of rest after the surgery, so he could only move around in a wheel chair. Usually, Eason is very jumpy and loves to move around, but now he turned into a Crippled God! Eason said: "The doctor and my company feared places with too many people, they may not notice that I have an injured leg, so to avoid any accidents, I chose to sit on a wheel chair. My manager especially hired the Doctor to come along with me to Beijing and watch over me. Everyone has been carefully taken good care of me, as if I'm the Emperor. I'm really not used to this." As for Eason appearing in a wheelchair, he became the center of attention.

After Eason's surgery, his wound has been healing as normal, but because his legs are still swollen, the rest of them named him 'King Kong Leg'. Eason said: "After the sugery, my leg was still swollen, like a whole tree. Right now it's getting better, went from a big tree to a King Kong leg." Eason will be resting until March, he expressed at that time he should be fully recovered and be able to do his London performance in April as scheduled. Last August, he completed his first surgery and knew he needs time to rest, so his company have already allocated his jobs as appropriate. No doubt Eason has lost a lot of opportunities to make extra money.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger