Monday, October 24, 2011

Aimee Chan Reveals Breast Implant Scars in “Forensic Heroes 3” Bra Scene

Aimee Chan’s (???) bra revealing scene in Forensic Heroes 3 "?????" caused a stir, in which a visible scar beneath Aimee’s armpits led to speculations [as to whether she had received breast implants]. Aimee’s boyfriend, Moses Chan (??), supported Aimee and urged the public not to speculations unnecessarily. Unperturbed by the recent allegations, Aimee indicated an interest to film a bra ad instead!

Aimee, Wayne Lai (???), Maggie Cheung (???), and Ron Ng (???) promoted Forensic Heroes 3 at the “2011 Hong Kong International Mile Drill” which was held in the Central district. Due to his foot injury, Ron was unable to run and could only act as cheerleader for the rest of the cast.

Regarding tabloid coverage of Aimee’s armpit scars, which were spotted in a bra scene in Forensic Heroes 3, Aimee noted, “Actually, I do not mind people writing about it [breast implantation rumors]; they have been doing so for a long time. I will just treat it as listening to a story. I’m happy that the audience praised my acting skills as being natural. My role in [Forensic Heroes 3] is very challenging. I intentionally chose a sporty, but feminine bra for the scene. I would like to film a bra ad, but I do not dare to participate in a lingerie catwalk yet.”

Wayne Lai To Lose Weight and Reveal Butt

Wayne Lai said with a smile that he will follow Aimee’s example to boost ratings for Forensic Heroes 3. “Next time, Ron and I will reveal ourselves together.” (Reveal your butt?) “I will make the suggestion to the producer, but I have to lose weight first!”

The reporter asked Ron whether he was bothered by rumored girlfriend, Viann Zhang’s (???) sexy attire at the Tokyo Film Festival. Ron replied in his usual evasive manner, “I saw the news; she looked pretty in the dress; it was okay!” (Do you think it was too sexy?) “Every artist has a way of protecting herself. She knows how to handle it. Anyhow, she looked pretty.”

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: Jayne @ JayneStars

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger