Friday, October 28, 2011

[News] Hwanhee officially joins the army



On October 27th, singer Hwanhee officially enlisted in the military and entered Choongnam Army Training Facility. He will first complete the four-week boot camp program before moving on to serve as a public service officer for the next 2 years.

Hwanhee had announced his military enlistment on October 17th via his fancafe. He bid his farewell and said, "Thank you for giving me so much love over the past 10 years. Finally, I’m enlisting in the army on October 27. I’ll come back as a more mature and better man. Please wait for me just a bit. My fans will always be in my heart and I believe Hwanhee will always be in my fans’ heart. I love you all so much."

Korean and even Japanese fans gathered at the camp to bid their farewells to the singer. Showing his appreciation, Hwanhee gave a military salute to his fans and said, "Thank you all for coming."

Meanwhile, Hwanhee produced a new idol group, MYNAME, who made their debut tonight on Mnet M! Countdown.







Source: Nate, Naver
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger