Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Joey Yung clarifies the misunderstanding: Just friends with HOCC

Joey Yung and HOCC (Denise Ho) close relationship has been in discussion all along, but Joey never cared because she didn't feel the gossips affected her. Also, homosexual love is normal and it shouldn't be a big deal. Joey's comments led to a lot of misunderstandings among the public. Joey explained the public misunderstood her meaning, she clarified: "The homosexual love I was talking about is not HOCC. What HOCC and I have is friendship. She is one of my best friends, there is absolutely no love involved."

The single and traditional Joey is longing for love and to be in a relationship. She hopes to date someone and marry in the future. She laughed: "When I meet the right person, I will date and marry. I don't want the misunderstanding to scare away my pursuers. (Do you have any pursuers now?) Of course, but I still haven't decided on the best one, love cannot be rushed."

Regrets not formally becoming Roman Tam's apprentice

When speaking of her mentor Roman Tam, Joey said: "I don't know how to express my gratitude for my teacher. Back then I wasn't anything, 'nothing', a 'nobody'. When everyone looked down on me, this God-level senior took the risk and brought me to his concert and allowed me to perform on stage. Since then, everyone knew me, I will forever be grateful for this."

Joey continues: "However, even today there is still one thing I regret. I remember, it wasn't long since I became his student and he already called me up to ask if I should just be his official apprentice. That moment, I didn't answer because I felt so frightened. I don't know what I was so afraid of? I should think: 'Wah! Roman Tam is officially taking me as his apprentice!' That's what I should have thought, but at that moment, I didn't know what to do. I was hesitant. Perhaps I already lost confidence, but when my mentor started becoming ill, I wanted to do it again, but it was already too late, it was impossible."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger