Wednesday, October 26, 2011

[News] 2NE1's Dara receives pre-birthday party at Gimpo Airport



Korean blackjacks threw a surprise advance birthday party for Dara!

On October 24th, Dara flew to Japan to attend the Etude House Japan opening presentation, and on the same day, she flew back. Fans were patiently waiting at Gimpo International Airport and welcomed her with an advanced birthday surprise, complete with flowers, cakes and presents.

2NE1's Dara will be celebrating her birthday on November 12. However, due to their upcoming appearance for "Girls Award by Crooz Blog 2011 Autumn/Winter" in Japan, she won't be able to celebrate it with her Korean fans.

Touched from the surprise, Dara thanked her fans through me2day post saying, "Very early Surprise Birthday party prepared by people who love Dara!!!+.+ This year’s first birthday party! I guess they prepared since I will be in Japan at my birthday.. I’m so thankful^_^ I’m too shy to say that I love you or so!keke I smile because of you guys! Let’s keep our friendship forever!^^"

She added, "I forgot to make a wish when i blow candles. My wish is to play with 2NE1 as long as possible. Of course with blackjacks too! ?.? kyah~ drops of tears so impressed…"














Source: Ohdara
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger