Monday, October 24, 2011

Joey Yung & HOCC's same-sex love till Dooms Day

Joey Yung's singing career is like the sun at midday. Have been in the industry for over 10 years, we rarely see Joey with any rumors. She and her close friend Denise Ho's (Hocc) homosexual relationship has been the most thought provoking discussion. Ignoring the attention she got from everyone, Joey feels there is no need for her to worry about this topic because we are in the dooms day era.

(Joey speaks...)

Hocc and I met through Mr. Yeung (Albert Yeung). At the time, we haven't formally entered the industry yet. I remember in 1999, Hocc was the backup vocalist at Mui Jeh's (Anita Mui) concert. Mr. Yeung took me to go see Mui Jeh's performance and introduced me to Hocc backstage. We have known each other for over 10 years and had always had mutual support.

Fortunate to have life enlightened

Hocc and I are two people of different styles. She has the qualities I don't have and I have the qualities she doesn't have. When it comes to our character, we are both on different extremes. I am that type who is indefinite and unclear, whereas Hocc is much more firm, but she is too stubborn, I'm more flexible. Often times, it is only these kinds of people that can become good friends because we fill in what the other doesn't have. Actually people who have very similar characters may not be friends forever. Although I do seek improvements, but I am a person who really needs someone to enlighten me. She enlightens my life, my work and bestows my inspirations.

She is a martyr, the head of the group. She will forever be moving forward, and do the things that others may not be able to do. Just like her views, although sometimes she's too extreme, but as a friend, you will understand. It is just that she cares too much. In this world, we need someone like her. Indeed, her actions really was influential for me to become more courageous, she taught me to become more persistent of my beliefs.

People have focused their attention on us for several years, I would ask: "Has this affected my career? I don't think so. I still continue to release new records and hold concerts, then that's all that matters. After all, the rumor didn't affect the big picture. Just let the discussions go on then, it's ok!" In fact until this year 2011, we can't predict if next year is really dooms day, so why are we so worried about this topic? In other countries, there are many famous people that don't discriminate or push aside these types of friends. This world should contain several different types of friends. Why isn't our area (HK) opening up, but instead always so stuck on this topic? All this fuss is basically unnecessary.

Perhaps DNA went wrong

Homosexual love, I feel is just way too normal. I feel this is just another type of love. Why can't we accept this? I also have many friends who are this type. I would think something went wrong in the DNA, but that does not mean you can say they are abnormal. What defines normal? It is hard to judge, but I have a tendency to like being friends with these types of people because they are all very attentive. They have high expectations on beauty and in reality, love doesn't discriminate men, women, age or any boundaries, love is just one big event.

Romance nourishes life like care products do. Love is better than skincare or healthy products because it is able to give individuals a lift, even make the face firmer. All individuals need love. In the past, I solely concentrated on work, but as I got older, what I pursued changed. I really wanted to find someone whom I can share my feelings with daily. I visioned my future wedding, but because I'm not a princess, I didn't have any dream weddings. I am more of a practical person, I would be satisfied with just two hearts being together.

Definitely won't have children

My mom was always afraid I would be negatively influenced, but I really don't know how I would, personally, be negatively influenced?

I wasn't bad when I was young, so I shouldn't be bad when I'm grown. Today, my mom still treats me like a child, she's worried about everything. In fact, today I really do indeed have a lot to cherish. I will not easily learn about the 'bad', as they so called it, and then let things leak through my fingers. I don't want to do the things that my mom is currently doing now, so I definitely won't have any children.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger