Friday, October 28, 2011

Charlene Choi: “Nothing Can Hurt Me Anymore!”

Twins was established a decade ago and group members, Charlene Choi (???) and Gillian Chung (???), have experienced numerous turbulences. When Charlene’s marital status to Ronald Cheng (???) was revealed, their simultaneous divorce was unveiled before the public, leading to a double repercussion. No wonder Charlene noted that the worst has already passed and that she was no longer afraid of anything in life!

Charlene and Louis Koo (???) appeared at a celebratory banquet for I.T.’s Maison Martin Margiela store opening. I.T.’s founder, Shum Ka Wai (???), was also in attendance. With the current temperature in Beijing dipping to 5 degrees Celsius, Charlene wore the latest fall fur fashion at the banquet. Admitting that she was afraid of the cold temperatures, Charlene affixed six heating pads to her body to stay warm. When she entered the indoor venue, Charlene started sweating profusely. Charlene said, “When I was inside the car, I could not breathe properly; I wanted to die! It was a lot better when I walked outside.”

Feeling the Most Liberated In Her Entire Career

Charlene shared the details of her hectic upcoming schedule, “In November, Twins will perform in Shanghai as part of their world concert tour. We had performed in Guangzhou, China and the United States earlier. The world concert tour will continue in 2012. In March, we will perform in Zhongshan, China and another location. In addition, we will have to record our Cantonese music album and rehearse for the upcoming concert performances.”

Asked what style her new album will feature, Charlene said, “The album’s theme will center upon freedom. Over our 10-year career, Gillian and I felt the most liberated and happy in the last two years. I experienced an unhappy stage in my life and the worst period has already passed. There is nothing worse that can occur anymore, which is why I am very happy now. Nothing further can hurt me [to that extent] anymore. Earlier, Gillian and I released separate music albums and met different music producers and technicians, so we can introduce them to each other.”

“William Chan Is Very Mature”

Charlene revealed that her thinking has matured immensely, “I was not old enough in the past and dwelled on many things, wishing I was more mature. Now that I have matured, I have to get in touch with my inner child instead.” (William Chan ??? helps you get closer to your inner child?) “Although he is only slightly younger than I am, he is very mature. I will ask him for help on many matters.” (Can you elaborate on such instances?) “It’s difficult to say; something has to happen first.”

Asked whether numerous vendors sought Charlene and William to appear at joint promotional events together due to their dating status, she replied, “There are a few offers. We told our company, EEG, and the outside world, that we do not prefer to do so. We filmed several ads together; however, they were arranged prior to our dating.”

In addition, Charlene’s mainland series will be shortly broadcast in Italy, upon which she expressed a great sense of honor.

Source: Orientaldaily.on.cc
Translated by: Jayne @ JayneStars

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger