Friday, December 16, 2011

Kate Tsui enhances her acting after collaborating with Francis Ng

Recently Kate Tsui had the opportunity to collaborate with Film King Francis Ng in a new movie. Because the public labeled him as a hard to get along with and has high expectations, Kate was a little frightened. Fortunately, she later discovers that this rumor is not true. Kate expressed Francis is willing to share his acting advices and has attentively directed her. She actually took a valuable acting lesson from Francis and has become a better actress.

Lives of Omission became TVB's Best Series of 2011. Following the success, many are anticipating the new film Laughing Gor Turning Point 2 and how the story develops following the series. Aside from Kate's 'Yiu Ho Ho' lawyer role, 'Laughing' Michael Tse and 'Bai Co' Bosco Wong who remains part of the cast, Film King Francis Ng is also joins.

In regards to collaborating with Francis, Kate expressed she was surprised: "I was really nervous, never collaborated with him before! Later, I found out it was actually pretty ok! He's very willing to teach people, so I put in my greatest effort. For every scene, I tell Francis that he must give me pointers because I really want to know different actors' take on different situations. Luckily, he had patience with me and answered my questions."

After days of 'lessons', Kate had an enriching experience and came to a conclusion: "Francis is a very special actor. He doesn't have a formula with his acting, he will forever have surprises and even in a totally relaxed state. This is a very deep knowledge, so I hope next time I can collaborate with him again. I don't mind doing a series!"

Following the ending of the TV series, Kate's role in the film version already has psychosis. This was a challenge for Kate, she laughed and said she has good chemistry with the other cast. They have a very good time each day, but whenever it was time to start shooting, they will have to change their emotions. Kate said: "It's actually quite difficult to do so. Also, shooting was a little rushed, not much time to warm up. Some scenes, I had to cry too, I didn't even have much time to cultivate that mood. This was a complete challenge to my acting, luckily I was able to get through the difficult obstacle."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger