Friday, December 16, 2011

[News] Hyerim: “I didn’t feel like Wonder Girls for over a year”





Hyerim, a member of Korean girl group Wonder Girls talked about her feelings when she joined Wonder Girls.



On the 14th of December, KBS 2TV's Star Life Theater - Wonder Girls was aired in the afternoon. Hyerim talked about her feelings when she joined the group after Sunmi left Wonder Girls.  



Hyerim said "Wonder Girls is a popular girl group in Korea already when I joined the group so it was hard for me to join them as a new member."



Hyerim stated "It took 1 year for me to feel that I am a member of Wonder Girls already. Honestly, it was hard for me and it is uncomfortable. During the fan signing, I used to wonder whether the fans really want my autograph or they were just getting it because I was also there."





Source:  Newsen via Nate

Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net




View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger