Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Leon Lai responds to pregancy rumors, feels like 'rape' and must defend virginity

Last night, Leon Lai's 7 show concert Leon Xu Hong Kong Colisuem Concert 2011 came to an end. Yesterday it was also Leon's 45th birthday. As Leon's wife, Gaile Lok arrived at 8:45pm accompanied by her manager. Wearing black leather dress and 3-inch heels, Galie appeared to have the intention to break the pregnancy rumors.

For the last show, Leon continued singing and dancing on stage attracting Gordon Lam, Paco Wong, Nancy Wu and many more to go support him. His favorites JW and Janice Vidal were his guest performers. When Leon was preforming Hope You Don't Leave Tonight, he got off-key because of the fireworks, but he quickly apologized: "Sorry."

During the time, a Shenzhen female fan asked Leon: "Can I ask you a sensitive question?" Leon laughed: "Anyone has thoughts, what do you want to ask?" The female fan stuttered: "I just became a mother, I don't want to make it hard on you, but I really want to know." Leon answered: "It's not hard on me, women are just curious. Do you want to hear truth or fiction? My principle is I should speak the truth. Do you want me to just tell you softly? Or do you want me to let the whole world know? But I want to ask you first, do you believe in what the media wrote?" As it was rumored Gaile Lok is 3 months pregnant, and Leon did not speak up about the rumor yet, Leon took this opportunity to clarify: "Well I am telling you now, no! This is the 100% truth!"

Following the response, Leon denounced the report for making up stories: "Today I read the news on some news group's website, it said 'Leon Lai finished speaking golden phrase then talks about the process of making babies with Gaile Lok, everyone was clueless'. I know there is freedom of the press, but I also have my freedom of speech. I am a reader, have you (the media) asked readers what they want to read? Is it the truth? If it's not the truth, then it's force. If it is force, then that means its illegal activity between a man and woman, which means it's rape. As far as I'm concern, I will definitely defend my virginity!"

As for Janice, she exposed she broke up with her Western boyfriend last month. She felt heart broken because they haven't even dated for a year, but she is thankful that God is by her side: "I had many unexpected things with him. We have different needs and mental state, we have no fate, so it cannot be forced. (Third party?) No, very lucky there is God. If not, then I wouldn't be able to handle it." Because she and her ex-boyfriend went to the same church, asked if there will be awkwardness if they meet again? Janice said: "I haven't seen him. After we broke up, we haven't kept in touch or met."

Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger