Monday, December 12, 2011

Maggie Siu secret marriage, hard to high the happiness

Yesterday Maggie Siu attended "Reach For The Heart" charity event. It was recently rumored she has been in a long time relationship with martial arts actor Vinz Sze. The two have been cohabiting and secretly got married. Appears to have gained some weight, Maggie was congratulated constantly by the reporters, but she came prepared: "I am not talking about my personal life, why don't we talk more about this event. I'll talk about the secret marriage rumor next time. I want to read more reports first. After all, if necessary, I will provide an explanation to everyone. I understand too that you all need to have an explanation for your company too, I will make arrangements!"

When she heard reporters praised that she's full of smiles, Maggie continued: "You all (reporters) too, Christmas is coming and I'm doing a charity event, of course I should look pretty!" As for if ex-lover Ekin Cheng congratulated her? She laughed: "I'll answer next time. (You will admit next time?) I need to lay it out first, talk about it next time!" She also said she is currently busy shooting for a Lunar New Year film and a costume drama.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger