Friday, April 8, 2011

Jessica Hsuan agrees TVB's work hours are long

Jessica Hsuan, Joe Ma, Patrick Tang and Kayi Cheung were shooting for TVB new series Special Duties Unit in Sham Shui Bo last night. Jessica reveals that in the series she doesn't have too many fighting scenes, but because she does have scenes where she's speeding in a car often. Asked if her boyfriend was worried? She laughed: "I didn't tell him, but earlier I did shoot a scene where I was hanging outside a bus. After he found out, he blamed me for not telling him."

As for Joe Ma's wife complaining that TVB is working her husband to death, Jessica said she's not sure, and will not comment. However, she did acknowledge how TVB is over the years: "It's shooting day and night. There is not one person in the world that does not have enough sleep as we do, but I am used to it." Jessica's TVB contract ends in November, she reveals that every year she renews the contract: "If I'm happy, I'll do it. If not, then I won't!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger