Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sammul Chan does not believe TVB is cutting him off


Recently on iCable's interview Sammul Chan expressed his disatisfaction for TVB. Yesterday he went back to TVB City to record The Green Room talk show. There are news that TVB is secretly trying to cutt off Sammul, besides deleting scenes from his series Relic of an Emissary, he is also taken out of the shows All Star Glam Exam and Book of Words. Sammul respeonded to TVB cutting him off, he said: "I don't believe this, such a big company, no reason why they can't tolerate this. If they wanted to cut me off, they would have long ago. Saying it now is just a big joke."


It was said Sammul turned down 7 figures Mainland drama to shoot Relic. Later when his lead role became a supporting role, he greatly felt that it was not worth it, he said: "Right now I do in fact feel hesitant, but I cannot say I'm regretting it. If I could pull back a Mainland drama, I will because I was surprised to see the Relic poster. I thought I would be standing in the middle position, but it turns out that I'm lined up in 3rd or 4th position. There is a discrepanct between what was said to be done at first, I was disappointed." TVB Foreign Affairs Director (Tsang Sing Ming) responded stressing that they absolutely not trying to cut Sammul off. Although Sammul and TVB does not have a contract, the good relationship still remains. TVB also did not reduce his screen time, everything rported is not true.


Source: Oriental Daily

Translator: aZnangel@AEU


View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger