Tuesday, April 5, 2011

[News] IU admits that she NEARLY got her nose done

IU confessed that she thought about getting rhinoplasty in the past.

A preview from the upcoming episode of SBS’s “Night By Night” played a clip of IU’s confession as she revealed she even visited a cosmetic surgeon’s office. “My company didn’t want me to get surgery,” she said. “But I wanted to get plastic surgery so I begged them.”

She continued, “I have a small and flat nose, and it’s always been a complex of mine. I asked my company before my debut, and I visited a plastic surgery clinic. They told me that I had such thin skin that if they raised my nose, it would only be raised 1mm. I was disappointed and just came back without getting the procedure.”


Source: Newsen, TV Report via Nate

(Source: luv-iu)



View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger