Wednesday, March 2, 2011

G.E.M do not mind financially supporting partner

Yesterday G.E.M Tang received an interview at an event. Regarding news of the split of Isabella Leong and Richard Li, G.E.M answered: “I haven’t got much to comment. With relationship issues, it is difficult for outsiders to understand and give comments.” Asked if she wants to marry a wealthy partner, she answered: “I have not considered it. If I really like the partner, no matter on how wealthy or not, I will live this person all the same. I am a very romantic person.” Asked if she will financially support the partner. She continued: “I do not mind! However if my partner really loves me, they will work hard and look after the other person, so it should not be a problem.”

In addition, G.E.M revealed that she will be holding a concert in May. She will be holding a press conference in a few weeks time and more details will be announced about the show. She added that she aims to improve on knowing her lyrics and will work hard to perform.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger