Friday, March 4, 2011

Shirley Yeung vomits stirs up pregnancy suspicions

Yesterday Shirley Yeung arrived on CRHK for a radio interview. She clearly looked a lot thinner, she said: "My mom said I look like a stick. Before the new year, I indeed fell ill. The day before, I vomited 3 times." Asked if that's the symptoms of being pregnant? Shirley said: "It should be because I ate something wrong. I rarely vomit like that, but pregnancy needs planning. (Accidental?) There won't be this kind of luck happening to me."

It was said that many TVB Fadans are already settled? Shirley said: "I'm really not married yet. I asked a fortune teller master before, said that I'll get marry in a year or two." Asked if she and her boyfriend had talked about marriage? Shirley expressed that work comes first now, she is afterall the main person who supports her family, so she needs to work hard for a few more years.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger