Friday, March 4, 2011

Many from crew married with kids, Niki Chow desperate for the same

Yesterday Niki Chow was dressed in a pre-modern costume to shoot for TVB new series My Cruel Lover. She frankly said that this role is a huge challenge to her, it is necessary for her to be tremendously focused on the performance. Although she's shooting the scene in the first episode, she's already needs to cry for the scene. Niki said: "My role owns a family soy sauce business, but because there are problems with the soy sauce, I decided to dump all of it." Before Niki had several opportunities to collaborate with Lee Tim Shing, but because her schedule clashed and contract issues, it never happened. For this reason, she really cherishes this collaboration. Niki said: "It has already been over 2 years since I've done a series, this time I can finally work with Tim Gor, I hope to do better in my performance, so I turned down several other jobs." She did not care how much money she may have lost from turning down those jobs because out of all the series she's been in, this is the series she has the most lines in.

Lately there are many artists leaving the 'nest', Niki was asked if she would take the advantage to sign with TVB? She said: "I am not very sure, didn't think about it. Before I started this series, I already contract issues, TVB treats me well, this time they really accommodated a lot for me, always pushing back the production progress. So I want to concentrate more on shooting the series first, right now a record label approached me, I am still considering. She expressed that many from the crew are already married and have children, and the daily topic to talk about is not leaving their babies. Niki laughed: "They made me really desperate to get marry and have kids too, but I do enjoy the dating process, can't just get marry and have kids right away."

Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger