Saturday, March 12, 2011

Charmaine Sheh: Leaving TVB nest due to no award is too superficial

The day before, Charmaine Sheh accepted Eileen Cha's CRHK radio interview and was asked about her TVB contract. Charmaine directly said there are too many choices before her eyes, and her final decision was to renew her contract, but either sign with a Mainland entertainment company or find a manager herself. It took her two months to come with this conclusion. She denied that it's because she missed out on the TV Queen award that she had intentions to leave TVB, she said: "Don't say it like I'm very superficial! I just hope to reach another height in my career, the best would be remaining in HK half the time and the other half in Mainland. My final decision is based on the development opportunity, work quality and feeling of security. TVB and the outside both have lots of sincerity. Miss Lok understands what I want, she is just worried that I may get cheated working outside. Leaving TVB, of course I am unwilling to, but the world is round, whether I'm staying or leaving, it's just something happening in the next year or two."

In the recent year, there are many female stars going up north to find themselves a husband, Charmaine said she's depending on fate. She joked and said that if she finds her other half, she may give up on her career. Towards the rumor that last year she got together with a young Mainland rich boy barely 24 years old? She helplessly said: "If it's true, then I don't have to work anymore. It's a made up story! I like my other half older than me, taller than me, can help me solve problems and consider my thoughts." When speaking of ex-rumored boyfriend Moses Chan, Charmaine frankly said that they haven't been in touch, and that they know each other for a long time and no love sparked. She does not feel that Moses is pursuing her either. She reveals that before there was a pursuer, but because she was worried he only liked her fame and money, she missed out on the opportunity. At present, she will not longer be that silly.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger