Monday, March 7, 2011

[NEWS]I was handsome before surgery? Unfair ②

user posted image


QUOTE
Kwanghee "You're saying I was handsome before plastic surgery? That's wrong!"②

Kwanghee, who's getting popular with his frank image and his nickname 'Plastic Surgery-dol' and who recently revealed his 'before plastic surgery' appearance on internet, has revealed his thoughts about the comments of some netizens saying he looked good before plastic surgery.

In his last interview with Star News, Kwanghee said "You're saying I was handsome before plastic surgery? That's unfair!".

Kwanghee explained "I think that when people are nice about my image before surgery, it's maybe because they want to be looked at the same way" and "It seems that because I look at people nicely, they look nicely over my image before surgery too".

He then added while laughing "Truthfully it of course feels good to see that they think nicely even about my 'before surgery image'. But I also think it's frustrating to see that they look nicely at my 'before surgery' image"

Kwanghee unlike the other idols revealed not long after debuting that he underwent plastic surgery. With his frank image he gained fans' sympathy and received a lot of love.

He's been taking an active part on various variety programs lately and proved that he's really worthy as an 'Entertainement-dol'. He rose up as the best of the next generation of entertainers.

On the other hand Kwanghee will transform into an actor and will make a cameo on KBS 2TV mini-series 'Crime Squad' that will be broadcasted for the first time on March 7th.


Source: Money Today Star News
Translation credits: BGSS2_Maknae @ EmpireChildren


View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger