Friday, March 11, 2011

[News] K.Will “I couldn’t take my eyes off of IU”


Singer K.Will revealed his thoughts on IU.

During his showcase for his second mini-album, which took place on the 10th, he revealed “I couldn’t take my eyes off of IU, who appears in my music video [for ‘My Heart is Racing’].”

Further, K.Will expressed “It’s obvious to males that IU is the ‘Hottest Trend’, but females can’t help but acknowledge this as well” and, “Words cannot express how happy I was to work with her.”

He also mentioned, “Rather than MBLAQ’s Lee Joon, I wanted to play the lead male role alongside IU. It saddened me to know that my agency didn’t consider my feelings.”



Translation: janeberryblue @ WeHeartIU.com
Source: DongA Daily
Original Article: http://news.nate.com.../20110310n32437

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger