Friday, March 11, 2011

William Chan's passionate scenes with Pat Ha, didn't learn from Ah Sa

Yesterday William Chan, Pat Ha, Carrie Ng and Michelle Ye attended the promotional event for new film Hi, Fidelity. The film is scheduled to release on March 24, 2011. William said: "I have a lot of passionate scenes in the film. (Learn from girlfriend Ah Sa?) I don't think she's done these scenes before, the director wanted me to reveal my behind, I was debating for so long. My company didn't want me to, and I didn't think I was ready to. In the end, I did pull down my pants, but I haven't watched it, so don't know how much is revealed."

Pat Ha greatly praised William that he leaves deep impressions on people: "I support William and Carrie Ng to get awards, their acting are a good catch. Michelle Ye and I also have some scenes, she kisses me, touches me, kisses my breast, and does it all very naturally. She helped me in my acting." Carrie Ng encouraged females to live life happy and bravely: "This generation, women are very open, room to cheat, sometimes don't just be with one person, go out and try other men. Not necessarily develop a relationship, but just makes one happy! Just don't sink into trouble."

Trailer



Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger