Monday, March 7, 2011

Cindy Au giving birth to baby girl in July; Roger Kwok picks up son with wife

Already have a son, Roger Kwok will become a father again in July. His wife Cindy Au is currently carrying a girl and the couple is ready to build the word "good" (Good = 好, the character is made up with the characters boy and girl)[/url]. The day before, Roger and his 5 and half month pregnant wife went to pick up their 3 year old son (Brad Kwok) from school. Roger's mother-in-law also accompanied them.

When the couple went to pick up Brad, once he saw his father, he immediately became excited. Brad had an 'Ah Wong' bowl cut and a yellow outfit on, and was carried by his father Roger as they crossed the street. During the time, Brad was swinging his arms and legs, which made his parents laugh at his jumpy mood.

Roger later accepted a phone interview and when mentioned how his son had an Ah Wong cut along with an active spirit, he chuckled: "He usually doesn't allow haircuts, I gave him the haircut while he was sleeping. I'm very pleased with it. He's also very active, like an athlete." He expressed that because his wife is pregnant and he had a break, so he has been responsible for picking up his son from school lately. He said: "My wife is expected to due early July, next month I'm going to Mainland to shoot a series and will be back in June to accompany my wife until September, where I'll be back in TVB for a new series. I taught my son to talk to his unborn sister, I told him to say to his mom's stomach: 'little sister, I welcome you.' It's a cute scene."

It turns out that Cindy had it very difficult during her first trimester, she often had fever and vomited. Fortunately her condition is stabled now, Roger said: "Her appetite has changed, she likes to eat spicy foods, which can stop vomits. I eat with her, and urge her not to eat too much."

Asked Roger if he had thought of a name for his daughter? He said: "I have 3-4 names in mind. See how she looks when she's born first, then I'll think of which name has the right feel." Are two kids enough? He laughed: "Enough, I have already reached another stage in life. Cindy will have to 'retire' from this. In fact we already got it all planned, we will care for our children until they're 20, then we can really enjoy retirement life."

Source: Apple Daily, 21CN (images)
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger