Thursday, March 10, 2011

Liu Xuan regrets having her voice dubbed for new series

The night before, Liu Xuan attended an event for French lipstick brand Guerlain. Dressed in a hot black dress, Liu Xuan mentioned her recent new series that's airing on TVB Grace Under Fire, she couldn't help but help sell the series and praised that it's a grand production, a very good show: "The only regret is that in the beginning my Cantonese was bad, so it had to be dubbed. After 2 months into filming, the Producer said my Cantonese improved a lot, and basically I could use my own voice, but before we already had someone dub my voice, so that couldn't be changed. I hope for the next series, I can use my own voice." She expressed that during the course of learning Cantonese, she was the laughing stock, getting teased by everyone and didn't mind.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger