Monday, March 7, 2011

[TRANS] 110228 Wooyoung: PIA Magazine - Interview Dream High

110228 Wooyoung : PIA Magazine - Interview Dream High


May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS: Wooyounghome.com and Pia Magazine (SOURCE) ; Japanese-Thai by pyngky@wooyounghome.com, Thai-English by shampoo@2oneday.com (TRANSLATOR)



Credit: wooyounghome.com


QUOTE
Jang Wooyoung (2PM)

"Jason and I probably have some differences in term of being a gentleman?"

The unending popularity of the "well-manner and gentleman" person.

His feeling for his debut drama?

This drama received many criticism even before it air because there were many idol singers who were inexperienced in acting as the main lead for the first time. Wooyoung, a 2PM member had received feedback for his first time challenging as an actor as well. He received a lot of pressure. However, when the drama was broadcast, his worries changed. Wooyoung in the role Jason as a genius in dancing and speaking in his fluent English has caught the heart of viewers. It was more than expected. The more the drama air, the more his acting shines, especially the time when Jason, "the well-manner and gentleman" started building romance with Pilsuk (IU). A lot of girls supported this couple because they're so romantic.

"At first Park Jin Young Hyung told me he desired me to act as Jason. I have always wanted to try acting for a long time as well. I think that there isn't many opportunity for someone to offer you a role, so, I was very happy."

No matter what, the differences in working as 2PM and filming a drama, what worry you?

"Scheduling was very difficult. Even though I live with my members in the same place but I hardly get to see their face. Before, we used to eat and live our life together but since filming drama, I have to go sleep somewhere else or come back at dawn. So, I saw the member only when they were sleeping. It was lonely and I really want to see my members but just them watching my drama and showing me support give me extra power. More than that, them cheering for me give me more strength for 2PM. When waiting for my time to film, if I'm tired, I just sleep. Other than that, I also study Japanese for 2PM's activity in Japan."

According to his words, he work for 2PM's activity and filming drama at the same time.

On March 9th, they will release box set of "ALL ABOUT 2PM" and on March 30th, their first live concert "1st Concert in SEOUL DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP" will be release.

Even though Jang Wooyoung has a packed schedule everyday, he was able to act as Jason and reminisced about his pre-debut day.

"When acting as Jason, I thought back to the time when I didn't debut yet. I also think about a lot of things in my life before entering JYPE. I remember the time practicing with friends when we were students. I really miss those time. Jason and I before debut is really similar. Watching from a drama seems like it's fun but reality is so difficult and there is so many conflict in the mind.

Acting is challenging but it's fun to work with alongside my idol friends.

"Because we have some common ground and have the same feeling and we understand each other's feeling, so, it make things more fun. This drama had a lot of music related. There are a lot of scenes on stage. I like getting to sing along with my friends. Scenes that are related to musics is a common thing among us. As for acting technique, I had help from Eun Jung shi which help lessen my worries. Jason's role is someone good at dancing and singing. I don't think I'm at the same caliber as Jason but there aren't scenes that I have to use emotion or getting the viewers to feel the emotion so I felt relief (laugh). If there is an emotional scene, I would seriously find it difficult."

When filming, you get so into Jason's character. Your character has this straight face look but sometimes cutely smile. Don't you think that part is like Jang Wooyoung?

"Our similarities are that we like singing and dancing and I feel like we have the same straight and calm face (laugh). As for being a gentleman for girls, I think we are a little different? HMMM Or we're not different at all?"

Did producer Park Jin Young said anything regarding your acting?

"When Park Jin Young Hyung teach us how to sing, he always told us to sing from the heart, just like how we speak. It's the same as acting, we have to do it from the heart. During filming, Park Jin Young Hyung have the best comments. He's also very good at improvising, so, every time he filmed with us, he create laughter from the set.

What did you learn from acting?

"I learned things a little at a time and it give me energy to study more about this job. Singing and acting has different atmosphere, so I was able to learn the similarities and differences. In terms of acting, I saw the importance in engaging my acting partner get into character."

The drama is about teenagers chasing after their dreram. Wooyoung told us about his dream as well.

"When I was a kid, I dreamed of becoming a scientist or a Prime Minister but since getting into dancing and singing my dream is wanting to become singer like Rain, Park Jin Young and Michael Jackson. I want to become world wide singer and now my dream hasn't change."


View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger