Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yoyo Mung generously praised Gigi Leung's 'Today' is a good song

Yesterday Yoyo Mung, Ella Koon and Kristal Tin promoted for TVB series Only You. The cast played traditional marriage ceremony games. In the series, Yoyo plays a matchmaker, so for the game she had to piggy back Ella. However, after taking two steps with Ella on her back, she fell to the ground. The night before, she supported her boyfriend Ekin Cheng's concert, it was said she took Ekin's parents home. She said: "Just sent them to their car, I should be supporting his concert every night." At the concert, Ekin perform his ex-lover Gigi Leung's song Today. Yoyo said generously: "I knew he was going to sing that song before because it was produced by Chan Kwong Wing. Unfortunately, he didn't sing Jordan Chan's Mutually Dependent For Life. (Do you mind your boyfriend singing his ex's song?) Not at all! Back then, I bought that CD too, the song is good!"

Regarding the recent rumors that Charmaine Sheh and Bernice Liu are leaving TVB, Yoyo felt that there are just changes in the contract, she said: "TVB and I have never broke off, I don't think they won't continue shooting series for TVB, just not as often."

Ella reveals that a friend got married earlier, and she gave a HK$15,000 golden pig as a wedding gift. She smiled: "It's once in a lifetime, for a good friend, doesn't matter. However, it's going to a long time until I get a gift back. I won't be getting married in the next few years, I just feel that I'm not mature enough yet. (When will you get marry then?) I saw Carina Lau and Michelle Reis so happy, I feel that being a little late can still be very happy." She expressed that because of work, she often gets to wear wedding dresses and Qipao. As to her wedding dress, she doesn't have any expectations. Reporters joked and asked if she's going to wear a swimsuit? Ella said: "Of course not, that would frighten people."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger