Tuesday, March 8, 2011

[News] After School's Kahi talks about her past relationship


Today the ‘SBS Night TV Entertainment’ show aired and Kahi and actor Park Kwang Hyun both spoke about the times when their agencies opposed to their (respective) relationships which led to breakups.

Park Kwang Hyun said “Because my agency opposed to my relationship, I had to break up with my girlfriend.”

To this Kahi replied, “I heard of the same thing, but directly opposite. The boyfriend that I was going out well with suddenly broke up with me and that made me felt lost”.

---

Park Kahi said “I heard of the same thing, but directly opposite.”, “The boyfriend that I was going out well with suddenly broke up with me and that made me felt lost”.

“It’s exactly like how Park Kwang Hyun did. We went out and ate well and had fun but at the small road near home, the guy suddenly said ‘let’s stop meeting’. I felt so lost. I asked ‘Why did you say this so suddenly?’ and he said that ‘It’s not sudden. I had already thought thought about it for some time. This is the most polite way we can end this’. I told him ’ I don’t know. I can’t digest this now and I need some time to think about this. I did not hear anything. Let’s talk tomorrow.’ But the guy said ‘You heard what I said well’ and he left.

With this, Kahi said “While I was walking home, I cried. I really didn’t know what to do at that moment. I got really hurt (by this relationship). He’s really a bad guy (to end it this way).

Article: Paran
Trans: energywenkahi


View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger