Tuesday, March 8, 2011

[NEWS]T-ara Hyomin, "I annoyed the police when I was little" Why?

T-ara Hyomin, "I annoyed the police when I was little" Why?

Posted Image

Girl group T-ara's Hyomin has revealed stories of her childhood

On the 7th of March Hyomin stated on KBS 2TV's '대국민 토크쇼 안녕하세요' (General Public Talkshow Hello) "There was a time when I annoyed the police."

Hyomin stated, "When I was young I went to my friends' house and fell asleep at a really late time. My parents had no idea at the time so they filed a missing person's report."

Following, Hyomin continued, "At that time my dad had had a few drinks. So my father went to the police crying saying 'Save my daughter!'"

Having found out what happened Hyomin went to the police station with a heavy heart - buying snacks for the officers along the way.


***
Source: http://www.t-arafan.com/zeroboard/zboard.php?id=news&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off& ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=5573
Written by: -
Translated by: LEGENDARYLVL1 @ Tiaradiadem.com


View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger